Grim Horizons

e power but just supernatural beings with enormous amounts of power. It is believed that a good portion of them were some sort of Faerie creature or powerful mages.

As it stands, gods are non-existent. Whether they have disappeared of their own accord or were killed by people depends on the god but power of that magnitude is no longer in the quantity that it was before.

I want to play a race that isn't listed? Can I do that?

You can currently only play the available races listed in Species. If you have a race that you are interested in, we encourage you to pitch the idea to the staff so we can consider it. We do not guarantee every idea will be added or that it will be identical to the idea pitched as we do have to make sure that it makes sense in the world.

I want a custom ability for my mage/hunter/kindred/werecreature/etc

We vet all powers so if you want something custom you are free to put it into your app and the staff will review it and approve it as necessary. If it is a significant power (very powerful, not really for that species, you want it unique to that character) there may be a gem cost but the staff will discuss that with you.

What is a Vegan Kindred?

A vegan kindred is a kindred that chooses not to feed on live creatures to lower the risk of killing someone unintentionally. These kindred find a means to feed that isn't fresh. Blood bags from a blood bank, animal blood are common sources of food for a vegan kindred. This sort of blood isn't very healthy for a kindred and weakens them significantly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic