Grim Horizons

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Violet smiled. "Probably shouldn't regret it at all. I wouldn't change anything. Just like I wouldn't change marrying you," twice but she left that part out as it was implied.

@Dragon

"As I recall you didn't complain much when I made you lose sleep," she smirked over to him as she shifted on the couch and sipped her drink. "Come and comfort me while I wait for Deb's call. I can't imagine it'll be much longer before she gets my message."

Red grinned and tossed back the rest of his drink, "It really is nice to have the kids out of the house," he said as he unbuttoned the first part of his shirt, moving to crawl over her. 

@Morrigan

Violet smiled and nudged her nose against his chin. "Its been so long I don't really remember what its like," she admitted as she kissed him.

@Dragon

"Like not having to go upstairs," he muttered, kissing the crook of her neck and dragging his teeth against her skin while he dropped a hand to push her dress up her legs. 

@Morrigan

Violet hummed. "Oh yeah," she muttered to him as she hooked a leg around his hip kissing his neck. "Does that also mean I don't have to be quiet either?" she asked him.

@Dragon

Violet smiled against his neck, her hands going to the hem of his shirt but they forgot one important thing.

"Moo-om," Tonka shouted from upstairs. Tonka had to move in because she and Ilia had given up their apartment to go to Mars. "I need more water."

"To be continued," she muttered to her husband.

@Dragon

Violet smiled and kissed his neck again. "Yes but we didn't plan for Tonka to get sick and you know Ursula wouldn't take her in."

@Dragon

"I am a good mom," she said sitting up and adjusting her night skirt before she stood up to go get her daughter a new pitcher of water.

@Dragon

Violet got up the stairs and got her daughter's pitcher. She went down the stairs, filled it up and went back up to fill her glass and check on her daughter before she eventually and without a word moved to straddle her husband on the couch placing a hand on each side of his head on the sofa.

"So about that alright comment," she said to him. "I think what you meant to say was I'm amazing."

@Dragon